Stainless Steel 2PC Ball Valve Flanged End with Direct Mounting Pad
- Model NO.: High_Quality_2PC_Ball_Valve_Flanged_End
- Trademark: BIG TREE
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Specification: Valve
- HS Code: 8481804090
We specialized in producing Ball Valves, Gate Valves, Check Valves, Globe Valves, and Butterfly Valves. From size 1/2'' to 48'', pressure rate from 150LB to 2500LB. Material such as A105, F51, SS304, SS316, WCB, WCC, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, etc.
Our products adopt domestic and international standard certificates in both design and manufacturer, such as, CE, API 6D, ANSI, BS, DIN, GOST, TS, JIS, GB, etc...
Flange valves are best used for fast-acting stop/start applications. They are considered quick-acting because they only require a 90° Turn of the handle to operate the valve. The quarter turn minimizes valve operation time and decreases the possibility of leakage due to wear. Ball valves are available in a floating ball design and trunnion mounted design. They are widely used in petroleum refining, long-distance pipelines, chemical, papermaking, water conservation, electric power, steel industry and other industries.
· Size: 1/4"~4"
· Body Material: ASTM A216 WCB/DIN 1.0619, SS316/ASTM A351 CF8M/DIN 1.4408, SS304/ASTM A351 CF8/1.4308
· Seat Material: PTFE, RPTFE (15% Glass Fiber), RPTFE (25% Carbon Fiber), PPL etc.
· Max. Pressure: 6.4MPa
· Temperature Range: -20º C~232º C
· Suitable Medium: Water, Oil, Gas and some Corrosive Liquids
· Blow-out Proof Stem/Reduced Port
· Investment Casting Body
· 1000PSI(PN64)W. O. G 150lb
· Delivery Time: Usually Within 30days after received T/T deposit Payment
· Payment: Usually T/T, but L/C also acceptable.