Carbon Steel American Style Casting Air Hose Coupling Camlock
- Model NO.: Air Hose Coupling
- Material: Medium Carbon Steel
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized Sheet
- Size: 1/4′′-1′′
- Specification: Hose
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Standard: DIN, GB, JIS
- Connection: Male and Female
- Head Type: Round
- Trademark: BIG TREE
- Origin: Ningbo, China
Carbon Steel American Style Casting Air Hose Coupling
Air King couplings are recommended for use on virtually any type of pneumatic equipment. The maximum recommended working pressure for Air King is 150 psi at ambient temperature 70 degrees F. With the universal head, any fittings within that range can be connected regardless of hose shank or thread size. Unexpected twisting of hose assemblies can occur during use. To eliminate the possibility of accidentally disconnecting, each Air King comes with a Safety Clip. This clip is designed to be inserted into the locking holes on the fittings. The use of a Safety Clip assures the users that the fittings have been properly connected. Meets pressure requirements as specified in A-A-59553 commercial item description superseding Mil Spec. WWC-633D. Rubber seal. Made of iron. 3/8" Hex size. 7/8" Threaded part length. 2-1/2" Head size. 2-13/16" Length. 3/4" Size. 3/4" NPT male.
Materials: Stainless steel/carbon steel
Sizes: 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1"
1. Boss: Our boss has years of experience and technical background in operating
Hose couplings and specializing in the productions of hose coupling for many years.
2. Strict quality control and excellent after-sales services.
3. OEM&ODM is available.
4. Wide market all over the world
1. High quality.
2. Compact and optimized structure.
3. Good price with professional service.
4. Full type of items.
5. Customized service.
6. Prompt delivery time.